Good morning to my fellow Clerks-
I’m reaching out to you since so many clerks reached out to me after my session at the
MCANJ Conference in February wanting a copy of my “Handbook for Elected Officials”. I was
not able to provide those that requested what I had since it was a hard copy in my office
and not in a word version along with not being updated in a while. When I had the time, I
have reworked the attached handbook for you all with the most recent information and in
word so you, if you wish, can incorporate a version for your municipality. I have also
attached the power point presentation to this email and three attachments needed as well
to include in the handbook.
I hope the attached can make your jobs a little less stressful and easier when it comes to
welcoming a new member to your Council/Committee.
I enjoyed recreating this for you all and hope you can use it.
Thanks for those who requested this for your patience!
Michele
Michele Bobrowski, MMC, CMC, RMC, CPM, CMR
Township Clerk/Administrator of Alexandria Township
242 Little York- Mt. Pleasant Road
Milford, NJ 08848
(908) 996-7071 ext. 210
Show replies by date